Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Note from the Studio

Cultivating an awareness to the language of nature has been my spiritual journey.  It moves me forward; it takes me to a contemplative, meditative place.  Only in nature can one be alone; only alone can we be in fellowship.  One does not exist without the other.  During my daily interaction with nature, I find a private devotion to the collective community of the natural world.                                  

I'd like to express my thanks to the community of artists who have been such a large part of my journey.  Mel, Jen, Jim, Sophia, Scott, Megan and Sharon - how fortunate have I been to be with you through this experience.  You've made everything more.  You've made it all worth sacrificing for and continuing forward on this roller coaster of an artist's life.  Many memories, many joint efforts, many shared exhibitions and collaborative events have we shared.  It's been an honor and privilege to work with you!

Vicky Tesmer 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment